Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On-tourage

Offcially on. Today Señor Dev and I are riding down to the home town of Chillajuwon. No, we ain't going to Nigeria nor are we going to the Arctic Circle. We are heading to Boston where we will be on tour with the one and only A-Live repping the Greenstreet crew. Anyways, right now the tour bus just crossed into Connecticut and Mister Dev is passed-the-f out. I'm just making a quick post while guh's nap..so here are some quickies, nh, to give you an idea of what tonight's concert *edit* slaying, might be like:


Mr. Dev (note the random groupie behind him)

I can't see! Blaming the 3rd dimension..


Here we go. Props to Mr. Dev for keeping the tiger warm.

Anyways, shoutout to Ani, see you in 2 hrs.

1 comment:

  1. Whaddup homies....DAMN I WISH I COULD BE THERE WILDIN WITH YALL..no fear, we shall be approaching on stacks within the next hours, HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete