Thursday, April 9, 2009

Whupe?

As you know, Mister Dev and I were part of A-live's on-tour-age this weekend (which is funny in itself because the weekend begins tonight for most people).  Well, if you haven't heard from CNN, the New York Times, Maxim, the Wallstreet Journal, WEEI, Goodhouse Keeping, or any of the various other news outlets, he rocked the show with Ontrak Entertainment and placed 1st in Umass Amherst' Slaughter of the Bands.  This means Lupe Fiasco will have a chance to perform alongside A-live and Ontrak Entertainment May 3rd!! Congrats Lu!!  Oh my bad, what I meant to say was, Ontrak will be opening for Lupe Fiasco at Umass' Spring Concert.  Dare I ask, Whupe?  


Anyways, here are some clips and snapshots of the show:

Enjoy the show.


Checking for Po's in the rearview.  Sweerrvinn'!!

Too handsome for straight camera work, nh.


On-tour-age


 
Entourage





And for good measure...

thank you ousala, excuse me, mr. dev

2 comments:

  1. YO ITS A WRAP, MAY 3RD IS ON! FNF UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me: man
    what is life gonna entail from here on out
    im curious
    anand.dev: hopefully
    stacks
    cars
    hoes

    ReplyDelete